NEW!

Comments made easier! Feel free to try!




Wednesday 6 June 2012

It's all Happening!

Just a quick note.  Because, no, I haven't forgotten about you.

I have a couple of new posts in the works including:

Finally!  A use for Reality TV

Torggil Luck Strikes Again

And

A Driving History: Part 14 (I think)

As an award winning Blog (Thanks again Ermie) I have a standard to maintain, I do not want to let you down.

But when the shit hits the fan, sometimes its hard to concentrate until the stink goes away.

Tomorrow night the stories begin.  If you're lucky, I'll even give you a WTF is happening that keeps pulling me away from you.

2 comments:

  1. Hee hee. You could never let us down! Looking forward to more posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Wolf friendfaced once "The shit can't hit the fan no more, 'cause the fan's so covered in caked-on shit tha all the shit sees is more shit, and it's like, dude, where's the fan, 'cause I need to hit it." - Cheers mate!

    ReplyDelete