NEW!

Comments made easier! Feel free to try!




Friday 30 March 2012

April A to Z Challenge Update

It starts tomorrow.  The rules are pretty simple.  Starting April 1, I have to blog with titles starting with the appropriate letter of the alphabet.  I have to to do one a day, every day for the month, excepting the last 4 Sundays.

I have set up a direct link to the a to z challenge website through the logo on the right, for any of you who wish to see the posts of others.  I encourage all of you to check out the links and some of the other great people out there.

I will try to keep my posts reasonably short, but I do hope you will be enjoy the results of this effort as much as I hope to enjoy providing them for you.

Buried in amongst the topics will be:

Apples to Apples: a comparison of national politics from 3 different countries, in brief
Driving History: Black Betty the 04 Commodore
Words from a Ghost: Poetry

There should be more fantasy fiction snippets as well.

This is going to be a challenge.  I am looking forward to it. 

It all starts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment